Saturday, January 11, 2014

Race Report- North Carolina Grand Prix

It's been said a picture is worth a thousand words, by my calculations this post is over 5,000!



nasty off-camber section- just before "The Wall"


sticky peanut butter MUDD


my rear brake


my shoes after the race


the mud was worse than it looks
I wanted 1 day of racing in epic conditions this season - I'm pretty sure I got it. It was a good experience but I hope I never face that again. It was so bad I couldn't get my buckle to release from my shoe- I had to get in the shower with 1 shoe and my muddy bibs. The water finally loosed the mud's grip on my buckle. Dear Hotel maid, I'm really sorry the bath tub was full of mud & grass. I felt so bad I had to leave her a tip before I left.


I'm still having nightmares about that mud. Oh yeah, these guys were there too!


Robert Marion doing NC Proud!


Anthony Clark


Tim Johnson


Mr. Adam Myerson


Jeremy "JPOW" Powers

No comments:

Post a Comment